American Nursing Care-Dayton is currently looking for a part time Home Health Aide to join our team!
This position will be working approximately 20 hours per week
Why Work With Us?
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive compensation plus incentive bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive health care benefits and wellness program
- Free CEUs
- New, user-friendly EMR system provides focus on quality patient care and work-life balance
- Observes and utilizes appropriate technique to perform the following personal care functions:
- Mouth, skin and nail care
- Assists with bedpan, urinal
- Assists client(s) with transfers to wheelchair, chair, range of motion, ambulation and dressing
- Encourgaes client's self-help with use of special equipment of assists with prescribed exercises.
- Reports changes in body function/client status to supervisor.
- Prepares meals taking into account dietary restrictions and client preferences, feeds or assists as needed, encourages fluid intake as appropriate.
- Performs basic household chores: washes dishes, changes bed linens, makes occupied and unoccupied beds, dusts, mops floors, vacuums, does laundry, disposes of trash.
- Completes and submits all required documentation in a timely manner.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Successful completion of a competency evaluation program.
- Home health aide experience in the prior 24 months and/or passes the CHI Health at Home's competency evaluation program as required by Medicare regulations.
- Ability to understand the written care plans, execute instructions and document services delivered.
- One year home health aide, patient tech or other related experience required.
- Must obtain and maintain current CPR Certification (all locations) and any state required certifications.
American Nursing Care is a company within CHI Health at Home. CHI Health at Home, located just outside of Cincinnati, Ohio, provides services in Arkansas, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Nebraska, Ohio, Tennessee, and Washington. CHI Health at Home provides five distinct but coordinated home-based health care services, including Home Care, Hospice, Home Infusion Therapy, Home Respiratory Care and Medical Transportation. CHI Health at Home serves as the home health services division of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), a national, faith-based nonprofit health system headquartered in Englewood, Colorado. CHI Health at Home is proud to be accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
For more information, contact Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org