Red Cube Production Inc is a full-service branding agency based in Silicon Valley. Starting from 2016, Red Cube expands its expertise in branding, digital marketing, e-commerce and video production service to companies who would like to have their presence in the U.S. market.
We are looking for a collaborative and detail-oriented digital marketing intern to support our social and editorial programs. He or She will be in charge of building and be managing our brand presence on all social platforms and owned channels. This person will function as a creative liaison between the outside world and our team, delivering effective brand campaigns to our target consumers and strategic insights to our Marketing team.
- Support the operations of influencer marketing program for clients. Reach out to influencers and manage the communications and relationships.
- Support the day-to-day operations of the client's social media initiatives, including the development of social media content and campaigns that are executed across all social media channels and are optimized within search engines.
- Build client's brand and increase their presence, fans and engagement on all social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, etc).
- Monitor, collect and deliver comprehensive insights from all owned platforms and channels to inform our overall marketing strategy.
- Team player, willingness to learn, detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (speaking and writing in English).
- Experience with social media publishing platforms and other creative content technologies.
Students are welcomed.
- Part time or Full time is available