Blackpeak, an international investigative research and risk advisory firm owned by Acuris, is offering full-time and part-time Fall and Spring internships at its New York office.
Our internship program provides undergraduates, graduate students and recent graduates with a unique perspective on the global business environment.
Guided by our experienced analysts, you will work on the full range of investigative research. Blackpeak offers: due diligence, corporate investigations and business intelligence research. You will undergo extensive training in our research methodologies. You will conduct intensive English and local language research using a wide variety of media, government, legal and proprietary sources. You will be expected to synthesize your findings in high-quality written reports.
During your internship, you may also complete a long-term project developed by you and your supervisor. Previous interns have completed projects on topics as diverse as Chinese bankruptcy and debt, relationships among Southeast Asian family conglomerates, and financial crime in Russia.Requirements:
- Undergraduate students pursuing a degree in the humanities, politics, international relations, economics or journalism with experience in qualitative research and analysis
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to commit to the internship for three to six months (For part-time candidates, aminimum commitment of 15 hours a week for three months is preferred)
- Work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status)
*Interested applicants MUST include a cover letter and a resume in their application*
- Working proficiency in Mandarin