Science / Engineering graduateResponsibility:Strategy and Business Planning:
- Create and monitor the annual plan with the minimum revenue targets, new products to be brought into portfolio, regions for penetration and accounts to be targeted.
- Finalize the annual plan based on detailed discussion with the SBU Head.
• Monitor actuals vs targets through the course of the financial year (Practice Profitability).
- Present the same to SBU Head on weekly / fortnightly basis and work with Product Partners and Account teams to identify avenues to fulfill targets.
• Generate new leads due to connects in external forums and being known in industry circles for thought leadership.
- Participate in strategic deals or deals > 3 MM USD.
- Interact with the customer to understand the business problem.
- Identify the skill sets required and identify the response lead to drive the solution creation.
- Review the proposals, plan and estimates for the same.
- Establish connect with key client stakeholders in the context of the opportunity and address concerns/needs.
- Provide sign off on commercials, when margin for engagement falls below the set boundaries.
- Share and educate account team on new capabilities.
• Act as advisory and governance body for critical / high risk / strategic consulting engagements.Product Partner Management:
• Identify new partner opportunities.
Practice Development:Based on an industry point of view:
- Build relationships with Product Partner CXO.
- Establish joint GTM, depending on the size of the product partnership.
- For a deal / customer: Negotiate on the pricing with the product partner (when profitability is going beyond defined boundaries).
- Identify new opportunities along with product vendor.
- Proactively, brainstorm with the PPC/LPC based on market data and delivery inputs to identify areas /value adds, key differentiations from other service providers, prioritize the key areas to invest in based on factors such as feasibility, returns, etc, with approval from SBU Leader.
- Identify Cognizant's differentiation from the industry (PPS PoV with respect to other service providers).
- Identify the set of capabilities needed to deliver on the same.
- Provides industry direction and thought leadership through participation in regulation bodies, invitations to industry forums, seeking opportunities etc.
- Identify reference customers based on successful implementation who can be leveraged to position Cognizant's PPS capabilities.
• Review KM process to ensure that the processes are being followed.People Management:
• Address concerns of different stakeholders and strive towards amicable resolution.
- Understand aspirations of team members.
- Set goals for team members and monitor performance.
- Conduct appraisals.
- Identify, priorities and deploy action items for competency development.
- Guide the employee in setting career paths.
- Participate in senior level talent selection.
- Review progress on employee engagement activities.
- Direct and guide other managers/team leaders on resolving employee complaints.
- Identify, groom, reward and develop high performers and future leaders.
Domain Skills SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 ComercialAuto-Compliance&Risk NA Required 2 ComercialLiablity - Comp&Risk NA Required 3 Comercial Prop-Compliance&Risk NA Required
Employee Status :
- Proficiency Legends Proficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels. PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects. PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects. PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Full Time EmployeeShift :
Day JobTravel :
Yes, 50 % of the TimeJob Posting :
Jul 19 2019About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100:
CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.