Occupational Therapist Full-time in McCormick, SC (near Augusta, GA)
If you answered yes to any of the above, we encourage you to apply for our Occupational Therapist position (OT, OTR, OTR/L) in McCormick, SC!
Comprehensive Benefits for Occupational Therapist include:
Work/Life Balance for Occupational Therapist-
Professional Growth & Development for Occupational Therapist-
About the Facility… Halcyon Rehab is looking for an Occupational Therapist, part-time to join our team at our 120-bed snf/ltc, McCormick Rehab & Healthcare in McCormick, SC near Augusta, GA. The position could develop into full-time and provides flexible schedule options. We are also expanding into outpatient services with our Halcyon Rehab at Home division. McCormick, South Carolina is near the border of South Carolina and Georgia. It was settled in the mid-eighteenth century by Scotch-Irish, French and Germans. It is voted as one of the best places to live in South Carolina for affordability of housing. In 1850 gold was discovered and the mine was active through the 1930s, but now is an excellent tourist attraction. McCormick is rightly known as "A Sportsman's Paradise." Located in the heart of the Sumter National Forest with the Savannah River an easy drive west on US 378, the county seat of McCormick County offers something for everyone
Our Culture…At Halcyon, our approach to healthcare services emphasizes teamwork and personal involvement to create a compassionate, caring environment for our resident's. We do more than just meet their physical needs - we are committed to helping our residents live happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives through social interaction and enriching environments that promote independence. We take pride in assisting therapists in reaching a work/life balance coupled with professional growth.
For further information, please contact:
Pamela Krbec, CTSI
Director of Talent Acquisition
Halcyon Rehabilitation is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants, and employs qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
1. Current state registration/licensure or limited permit as an Occupational Therapist.
2. Demonstrates professional behavior and appearance.
3. Attends and participates in continuing educational programs and in-services as requested, which may require overnight travel.
4. Ability to work on and comprehend computerized technology.
5. Protects patients/residents and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
6. Must be able to speak the English language in a comprehendible format.
1. Subject to lifting, carrying and supporting patients/residents.
2. Must be able to lift medical equipment, supplies, etc.
3. Must be able to move (walk, bend, stand, sit, push, pull, lift) intermittently throughout the workday.
4. Must be constantly alert for patient/resident safety.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Bachelor or Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy.