SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-timeResearch Medical Center is seeking a committed and passionate Registered Nurse to join our Orthopedics/Neuro/Trauma Unit!FT Day Shift$5,000 Sign On Bonus and $5,000 Relocation Bonus
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment?
Jump-start your career in our Orthopedics/Neuro/Trauma department.
Submit your application today!At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life
. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients' health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties.
Are you looking for a place to make a difference with a healthcare system that offers the best resources to not only the community, but also its employees? Apply here today!About the Unit:
- 43 Bed Unit ; Fast paced and diverse patient population with Orthopedics, Neuro and Trauma
- Team centered and culture driven, cohesive environment
- Nurse to Patient Ratio: 1 to 5
- Dynamic Leadership, open to ideas and focused on career path development
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.Interested in Relocating to Kansas City? Learn more here:
https://portal.mpkinteractive.com/view/media/374/7691Learn more about working at Research Medical Center: https://youtu.be/Fw3QzBWqv7s?list=PLk-G53deONPl6I_aLN2MJrZKGABPNCyWoRoles & Responsibilities:
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews.Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Under the general direction of the Director, Clinical Manager or Charge Nurse, coordinates and provides patient care
- Assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care to patients with neurological and/or orthopedic diagnosis
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards
Education: Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required
- BLS certification required and maintained
Experience: Previous clinical experience preferred (New Grad RN should apply to New Grad positions)
Equipment/Machine Skills: Basic computer skillsInterested in more career paths and openings for Registered Nurses at HCA? Contact Recruiter, Johna Koelzer to learn more. Johna.Koelzer@hcahealthcare.com or call 816-401-3382
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.