Systems Engineer I
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex avionic systems within Honeywell. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop systems.
Innovate and design systems to promote safe and efficient flight.
Applicants for employment for this position must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Honeywell. (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Model based development system design
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Systems, Aerospace, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Must have graduated from an accredited college or university since August 2018 or will graduate by August 2019
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individual that can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks
- JOB ID: HRD42003
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764 USA
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.