At Lenovo our belief is that there is no cookie-cutter way of achieving success. We love innovative thinkers, risk-takers, and truly believe that Different is Better. We are looking for passionate and driven professionals that are willing to learn! Are you ready to take the next steps to accelerate your career growth? If so, the Lenovo Accelerated Sales Rotational Program is the right opportunity for you!
The Lenovo Accelerated Sales Rotational (LASR) Program is ready to add MORE new talent and you just may be a perfect candidate. Are you a top university graduate who is tech-savvy and wants to pursue a career in sales? Are you competitive and entrepreneurial in spirit? If so, it's no better time than the present to apply today for this dynamic program that will jumpstart your career towards success.
This is a full-time permanent position with a dedicated 2-year development track which includes:
- Comprehensive on-boarding and customized training focused on consultative selling in the fast-paced, competitive world of technology
- A 6 month rotation as a Business to Consumer Sales Representative to establish a strong foundation of product knowledge; consumer and small business market strategy
- A 6 month rotation as a Sales Support Representative to understand and learn our strategic tools, sales cycle and processes, and continued focus on the overall customer experience
- A minimum of 1 year rotation as an Inside Relationship Sales Representative covering enterprise, public sector and/or global customers as well as channel business partners
- Interactive, job shadowing and assignment of a peer advisor and liaison
- Discussions and interactions with key members of Lenovo's executive leadership team
- On-going exposure and training on Lenovo's innovative products, business strategy and culture, key initiatives and business model
- Training and guidance on acquiring, developing and retaining a sales territory.
- Upon completion of the LASR Program, Program Associates will be prepared to compete for open Hybrid and Sales Account Executive positions across the US or may choose to consider other Lenovo business areas.
We are seeking motivated, talented and ambitious individuals who want to be a part of the future at Lenovo. There are multiple positions available in our headquarters near Raleigh, NC.
The start date for the program will be June 2020.
Multiple positions available.
- Graduation from an accredited university within 12 months of the program start date (May 2019, December 2019 or May 2020 graduates are eligible) with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Communications, or related area.
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher