Lead Product ConsultantQualification:
Science / Engineering graduateResponsibility:Pre Sales:
- Participate in the pre sales stage (eg preparation of marketing materials and collaterals, client calls, demos) proposals and business development activities to ensure functional expertise.
- Create solutions based on the customer needs and review estimates to prepare for RFIs and RFPs.
- Seek opportunities in mining the relationship to provide lasting value to the customer and share the same with the account team.
• Analyze and gather all requirements and manage the same across the project lifecycle to ensure the same are met during delivery.
- Conduct high level gap analysis / fitment analysis of requirements against product from the Cognizant portfolio.
- Arrive at possible solution alternatives that factor in gap resolution, impact on related technical areas, acceptability of the solution to the user community, technical feasibility and efficiency (based on experience, secondary research, inputs from other project case studies, and tweaking the available product capabilities).
- Translate the requirements into product customization requirements.
- Suggest implementation framework and methodology.
- Present the solution, Cognizant capabilities etc to the client.
- Provide demos to the customer on the products, when required.
• Interact with customers to identify customer expectations and ensure all customer issues are resolved appropriately.
Design and Implementation:
- Prepare estimation guidelines.
- Review estimates and impact analysis, etcas prepared by the Senior Product Specialist.
- Prepare and track project plan.
- Perform key project management activities like planning, work allocation and tracking, endtoenddelivery, daytoday interaction with onsite, status reporting, performance reporting, quality assurance activities, etc.
- Maintain documentation (eg defect prevention checklist, metrics etc).
- Work with the various track leads to ensure delivery.
- Discuss and resolve feasibility issues with the customer.
• Participate and provide inputs in design and architecture reviews with the technical team.
- Review all deliverables as per the delivery checklist.
- Participate in product configurations.
• Provide QA and UAT support from a functional perspective to the Testing team.Innovation:
• Collate, centralize & institutionalize all solution enablers developed by individual projects.
- Identify the learninga€™s and opportunities during the course of the project.
- Identify artifacts which can be reused across multiple projects.
• Create material for product certifications, under guidance.
- Contribute to training sessions.
- Prepare summary & detailed case study for the project.
• (When allocated)Act as a domain SME, conduct domain centric sessions/ product knowledge sessions within PPS.
- Review KM process and artifacts to ensure the same is updated based on current trends, projects and consulting engagements.
• Analyze teama€™s capabilities (SWOT) and allocate work efficiently.
- Resolve conflicts within team members.
- Support team building activities.
- Provide administrative support.
- Provide inputs on goal setting and performance appraisal of team.
- Identify skill gaps and training needs as required.
- Provide input into the learning and career plans for team members.
- Identify training needs of team members and provide coaching support to them.
- Mentor team.
- Nominate team for awards.
- Conduct training through academy and induction of new team members.
Technical Skills SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Callidus Testing PL4 Desired 2 Callidus development PL4 Required 3 Callidus - TrueProducer PL4 Desired 4 Callidus - TrueComp PL4 Required 5 Oracle PL3 Desired 6 PL/SQL PL2 Required
Domain Skills SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Order to Cash Order Management NA Required
Employee Status :
- Proficiency Legends Proficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels. PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects. PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects. PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Full Time EmployeeShift :
Day JobTravel :
NoJob Posting :
Jul 25 2019About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100:
CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.