This is the position of Information Technology Specialist (Applications Software) in the NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS) Project, High Energy Astrophysics Division of the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory.
1. Manage ADS's cloud-based computing infrastructure and system operations, ensuring the security, stability and scalability of the ADS services and its data
2. Work with team members to ensure software modules are production-ready, manage their deployment and monitoring
3. Collect metrics about system operations and service usage to support system monitoring, usage tracking and reporting4.
4. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders in the design and development of new capabilities and the maintenance of existing functionality
5. Perform other duties as may be required