In a student worker capacity under direct supervision, assists in the research and assessment of business goals, objectives and needs to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists the project team with gathering requirements from a business perspective.
- Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
- Assists in creating or updating data/process models in relation to requests from client organizations (both internal and external).
- Currently working toward an Associate's or Bachelor's degree (or global equivalent)
- Zero or more years of business-related work experience
- Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Basic communication skills
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment