As "The Bank of You," North Shore Bank is about helping families thrive, businesses grow and communities flourish. North Shore Bank prides itself on being an advocate for its customers, helping them live the life they want, and supporting the community we all share. And it's our employees that make the difference.
With 44 offices located throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois, the bank has been named a Top Workplace seven times by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Find out more about us at northshorebank.com.
As Marketing Intern, you are a member of North Shore Bank's Marketing team and you are given the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience and contribute to the bank's overall success. This opportunity is for a paid and structured internship (25-30/hours per week during summer; 20 hours per week during school). The right candidate will use knowledge gained in school to support our digital communications and product marketing initiatives.
We value an intern who has a good work ethic, pays attention to detail and is interested in learning.
- Contribute to the bank's digital communications by creating a variety of content to be used across platforms, including social media, website and eNewsletter
- Coordinate monthly content calendar
- Support the bank's social media strategy for community events
- Produce social media posts for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram, including graphics, written content, videos, etc.
- Create compelling, on-brand visuals to accompany content using Adobe Creative Suite
- Perform website content updates, including ongoing maintenance, new page development, blog posts, etc.
- Monitor engagement and effectiveness with tracking and analytics
- Coordinate integrated marketing campaigns, including initiating creative assets with marketing agency, proof reading, distributing final assets to the appropriate channels and developing internal communications
- Assist with project-related competitive intelligence research, including product/service offerings, promotional strategies and market trends
- College/university junior or senior, or recent graduate, obtaining BA/BS in marketing, communications, public relations or equivalent area of focus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated and effective task manager
- Ability to work independently and think critically
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and HTML a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Position is based at our headquarters in Brookfield, Wisconsin
- This is a year-round paid internship (25-30 hours per week during summer; 20 hours per week during school)