This internship will be part of First Tennessee Bank's Ruby Fintech -Neobank Operations & Strategy Group.
Position is located in Nashville, TN.
This Internship opportunity is a PAID opportunity.
Part Time - will average 15 - 25 hours per week
This Internship will be completed during the Fall 2019 semester.
This Internship will provide:
- Knowledge of the company's First Power culture, vision and mission statements
- A broader perspective on how First Horizon services the community and region as a whole.
- The opportunity to participate in and/or lead the completion of assigned, short-term projects requested by managers
- The opportunity to acquire specific skills that are needed to achieve professional goals and aspirations.
- Hands-on work experience in the field
Ruby is looking for a positive, highly-motivated, and detail-oriented Operations and Strategy intern to join our growing team!
As a member of the Ruby team, First Tennessee's new Fintech brand, you will play an instrumental role on our Operations team as we prepare for our initial product launch. The ideal candidate will have strong visual and written communication skills and be able to take action quickly to meet deadlines. In addition, they will be skilled at distilling and presenting quantitative and qualitative research findings to team members.
The Ruby team operates as an autonomous group and offers a unique opportunity to work within a startup-like environment with the resources of a large financial institution. The position will be based in an offsite innovation lab to enable our team to develop our own culture and operating practices.
What You'll Do:
- Assist with creating key processes within Ruby's customer experience
- Create and organize social media, blog, and email marketing content
- Conduct ad-hoc research to identify market opportunities
- Assist with ongoing research and analysis of the Fintech ecosystem at large
- Conduct research on keywords and content used to influence Ruby's marketing efforts
- Communicate directly with Ruby's customers
- Collaborate with team members on additional projects related to Ruby's launch
**2.75 GPA Required **
**2.75 GPA Required**
Who You Are:
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree with an expected graduation date in late 2019 or Spring/Summer of 2020 or 2021
- You have a strong understanding about how to create a memorable customer experience
- You are innately positive and passionate about serving others
- You communicate effectively and understand how to convey information in a clear and concise way
- You are detail-oriented and can solve problems quickly and creatively
- You are adaptable, highly motivated, and can take action quickly
- You enjoy working closely with others in a team environment
- You thrive on feedback