The Philadelphia Wings Digital Communications Intern will make the creative assets and development of official team digital media properties including, but not limited to, WingsLax.com, social media platforms and more.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create graphical elements for social media properties, websites, and videos.
- Use design skills to create content for social media.
- Serve as primary designer for digital media properties.
- Maintain the teams website (must be proficient in WordPress)
- Ability to create new designs while working within established brand guidelines.
- Stay up to date on the latest web design trends and industry standards.
- Help monitor all team social media channels including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snap Chat and YouTube.
- Work closely with internal departments to manage and execute web design and development projects.
- Assist with filming, editing and producing video content for the club's websites and social media assets.