Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency.
Our mission is to replace advertising with cultural production and dialogue. We elevate the world's most influential brands with cultural content, experiences, and community programming. We value long-term partnerships with Levi's, Sonos, MoMA, Uniqlo, Google, and many more.
Community and culture is what we do, so a passion for music, art, design, fashion, technology, and social activism is important. With offices in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco, our days are fast-paced and exciting, but the vibe is comfortable and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and endless opportunities for growth. Leadership prioritizes simplicity, transparency, and humanity.
- Contribute new ideas and execute on assigned tasks as part of the design team
- Support internal and client project research and pull relevant references
- Create concepts, sketches, layouts and final designs under the direction of your Manager
- Prepare files for print production and online delivery
- Support maintenance of company website and provide design support for digital and social platforms
- Provide production support: obtain quotes and samples from printers and fabricators
- Own assigned tasks and to gain necessary approvals from project leads
- Diligently manage file server and observe file naming protocol
- Collaborate with other interns and freelancers to develop in-house projects and events
- Support Studio operations and digital platform maintenance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Education / background in communication design, graphic design, media design or interaction design
- Excellent time management skills, demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities while balancing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; precise, tactful, and articulate
- Very comfortable with computers, IT troubleshooting and new technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Apps, Adobe Creative Suite