This is a Part Time position.Glassdoor rated 4.1 out of 5
The Event Coordinator is responsible for coordinating various corporate, fundraising, promotional, and other events taking place on and off the main campus. Manage venue selection, timeline creation, budget, and ownership of all production logistics for successful events. Work closely with a variety of stakeholders and clients to ensure each event reflects the mission and message of CRISTA and/or the ministry represented. Support the Director of Events with administrative support, strategizing, planning and executing all levels of meetings and events for the organization including, but not limited to annual fundraising events, corporate and promotional events, third-party events; as well as corporate meetings and board meetings taking place on and off the main campus.
(General overview and may not include all details of responsibilities)
- Develop and execute event plans, including but not limited to the following duties: timeline creation, budget management, venue selection and vendor bids for analysis, scheduling and leading of pre-event logistics meetings, event communications, and post-event reporting of metrics and debriefing. Coordination with the day of meeting support, including meeting set-up, turnover, AV and V/C support.
- Manage all event operations including hiring and supervising event staff, vendors, and volunteers, as well as ensuring each event runs smoothly.
- Provide support/counsel role for other events taking place within the CRISTA family and outside third-party events; specific duties to vary based on the particular ministry and event.
- Develop and track event budgets.
- Manage and track the Event Store Room(s), inventory and equipment. Oversee decor and supply requests, items being used by other departments and Ministries; and the timely return of all items.
- Work collaboratively with the supervisor, coworkers, and donors
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Personal conduct that reflects well on CRISTA Ministries and supports our personal conduct policy
Perform all duties consistent with the CRISTA Ministries Mission Statement
The position will manage on a day-to-day basis any department interns that are hired on a seasonal basis, as well as all staff hired for each event including caterers, security, transportation, other vendors, and volunteers.
A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles in word and deed. Commitment to spiritual growth and development. Demonstrates the values of a CRISTA leader.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. Relevant work experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
One-year of demonstrated experience in event production, marketing and/or skills related to this particular position.
SOFTWARE / EQUIPMENT KNOWLEDGE
- Event Software; AllSeated; Greater Giving, Classy event software (preferred but not required)
- Salesforce or other Donor Management Software
- Ability to learn programs such as Photoshop, project management software, web editing software, etc.
- Able to work well under pressure and fluid conditions; working unusual work hours at times.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Displays strong critical thinking, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work in a complex, cross-functional, highly collaborative team environment with the supervisor, co-workers, and customers.
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience in finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget
- A clear understanding of what superior customer service entails.
- Willingness to be hands-on in all aspects of meeting and event set-up tear-down.
Bachelor's degree in event planning, marketing, communications or another field related to this position's duties.
SOFTWARE / EQUIPMENT KNOWLEDGE
Event Software; All Seated; Greater Giving