Atrium Hospitality is a leading hotel and asset management company, overseeing a portfolio of hotels licensed primarily through the Marriott, Hilton and Intercontinental brand families. We strive to bring to life a culture that promotes the four simple values that drive our business: Perseverance, Respect, Service, and Teamwork.
Operate washer and dryer machines to clean articles such as wearing apparel, sheets, blankets, and other linens used by the hotel and guests.
- Display good customer relation skills and take initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner.
- Load articles into washer and adds specified amount of detergent, soap, or another cleaning agent.
- Turn the valve to fill the machine with water and regulate machine processes. Start the machine that automatically washes and rinses articles.
- Mix and add detergents, dyes, bleaches, and other solutions and chemicals to clean, color, dry or stiffen articles.
- Lift clean, wet articles from washer and places them successively into wringers and driers for measured time cycles.
- Sort dried articles according to identification number or type.
- Fold and place item in appropriate storage bin.
- Iron all table linens, sheets and napkins as directed.
- Lubricate machines, using a grease gun and oil can.
- Ensure cleanliness of equipment.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and appearance is clean and professional, maintain protect company assets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
- Do the same task over and over, frequently, in the same way.
- Service Orientation - Actively looks for ways to help people.
- Active Listening - Give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Hospitality industry or other applicable cleaning experience preferred.
Full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Company paid life with employee paid supplemental options
- Matching 401-k for eligible participating associates
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
Working for Atrium Hospitality offers more than a great job; it offers the ability to make a difference in a meaningful way every day. Whether you are a recent graduate, new to the industry, or an experienced professional, Atrium provides extraordinary opportunities for growth and competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, customer-centric workplace.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.