Atrium Hospitality is a leading hotel and asset management company, overseeing a portfolio of hotels licensed primarily through the Marriott, Hilton and Intercontinental brand families. We strive to bring to life a culture that promotes the four simple values that drive our business: Perseverance, Respect, Service, and Teamwork.
Provide friendly, attentive, and timely service ensuring that guest rooms and public areas meet high standards of cleanliness and are properly presented. Uphold and ensure compliance with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
1. Completely clean and maintain hotel guest rooms and public areas within the hotel, including but not limited to:
a. Properly make beds
b. Clean bathrooms
c. Replenish all paper items
d. Replace soiled linens with clean linens
e. Clean glass and mirrors, dust and polish furniture and equipment
f. Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies
g. Replace burned out light bulbs
h. Empty wastebaskets and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas
i. Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using a vacuum cleaner
2. Operate, stock and maintain room attendant cart to carry linens, towels, toiletry items and cleaning supplies
3. Perform deep cleaning as instructed by supervisor
4. Maintain cleanliness and organization in all work areas
5. Uphold departmental standards of quality/timing
6. Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, report damage, theft and found articles to supervisor
7. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures, report equipment problems and maintenance issues, accidents, injuries and safety hazards, or unsafe work conditions to supervisor
8. Performs any other job related duties as assigned.
1. Previous hotel housekeeping or other applicable cleaning experience preferred
2. Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
Full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
Working for Atrium Hospitality offers more than a great job; it offers the ability to make a difference in a meaningful way every day. Whether you are a recent graduate, new to the industry, or an experienced professional, Atrium provides extraordinary opportunities for growth and competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, customer-centric workplace.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.