Atrium Hospitality is a leading hotel and asset management company, overseeing a portfolio of hotels licensed primarily through the Marriott, Hilton and Intercontinental brand families. We strive to bring to life a culture that promotes the four simple values that drive our business: Perseverance, Respect, Service, and Teamwork.
To maintain cleanliness of hotel guest rooms and additional spaces within the hotel.
- Display good customer relation skills and take initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner.
- Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
- Clean guest room, make beds, clean bathroom. Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies in guest rooms. Replace light bulbs.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using a vacuum cleaner.
- Dust furniture and equipment. Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
- Ability to perform repetitive actions consistently.
- Use hands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Service Orientation - Actively look for ways to help people.
- Coordination - Adjust actions in relation to others' actions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Hospitality industry or other applicable cleaning experience preferred
Full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Company paid life with employee paid supplemental options
- Matching 401-k with immediate vesting for eligible participating associates
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
Working for Atrium Hospitality offers more than a great job; it offers the ability to make a difference in a meaningful way every day. Whether you are a recent graduate, new to the industry, or an experienced professional, Atrium provides extraordinary opportunities for growth and competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, customer-centric workplace.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.