Must be available at least Saturdays and Sundays 8AM - 8PM
At Cedarwood at Sandy, the Front Desk Receptionist (Customer Service Representative) provides exceptional customer service that establishes a warm, secure and friendly atmosphere in the community. Greets residents and visitors at the front desk and by phone in a friendly, timely and professional manner. Responds immediately to emergencies and resident requests.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting residents with requests as needed or find appropriate associate to assist
- Learn resident preferences for opportunities to provide exemplary customer service, exceed resident expectations and enhance resident satisfaction.
- Monitor residents, guests, private duty attendants, visitors and/or potential job applicants coming in and out of the community and ensure proper and complete use of Resident/Guest logs, "Resident Away" status log, private duty attendant paperwork, and job seeker forms.
- Use and respond to emergency systems such as fire alarms, resident monitoring systems, and emergency pull cord alarms.
- Support the Move-In and Welcome process by entering data in a timely manner, uploading resident pictures, printing and posting documents at assigned intervals, and managing tasks through New Resident Feed.
- Answer incoming calls and ensure questions and needs are handled or directed to appropriate person.
- Maintain a neat and clean front desk and entrance area.
- Perform administrative and clerical support tasks for community, including filing, updating rosters and distributing mail and internal communication.
- Maintain twenty-four-hour communication log.
- Receive and record all work orders for maintenance.
- Maintain the confidentiality of resident information.
- Respond to emergencies and supply emergency personnel with "Face Sheet" (resident information sheet) as needed.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- High school graduate preferred
- Minimum six months to one year of senior living, customer service, or related experience preferred
What we offer:
Rich Benefit Package including:
- Competitive pay
- 401k Retirement plan
- Top Benefits
- Paid Time Off
Employee Awards and Recognitions
Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
We are looking for genuine, motivated, and caring people to join our Kisco team.
APPLY TODAY TO START YOUR CAREER AT KISCO!
- Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer