MaritzCX is a growing technology company headquartered in Lehi, Utah. MaritzCX is the only customer experience company that combines one of the world's most advanced CX software platforms with industry-leading research services and world-class CX expertise. Our technology, research, and service components all work together to help customers see important business issues and trends earlier, respond faster, and ultimately turn every customer experience into a clear competitive advantage.
Come work with us! Our Lehi office was just voted one of the best workplaces in Utah and we are growing our Sales Development team! MaritzCX is looking for a high-energy, driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development team as an Inbound Sales Development Representative. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. MaritzCX offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools and resources to help you be successful and take your career to the next level!
- Follow-up on Inbound Leads created from webinars, content downloads, events, etc.
- Conduct intro calls to educate leads on MaritzCX and qualify them for potential opportunities.
- Follow the established pre-sales process and consistently use Salesforce.com to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management.
- This is an entry level account development position. Ideal candidates include former summer sales, experienced professionals looking to move into technology sales, recent grads or students that are looking to get a sales position and can commit to a full-time schedule.
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly.
- Ability to work in high-energy sales team environment as a team player.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills.
- Quick and efficient with a computer.
- Previous experience with Lead qualification/ Sales Development.
- Previous Experience with SalesLoft, Hoovers, and Zoominfo.
- Motivated and eager to learn.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to confirm or be interpreted as a comprehensive summary of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
Maritz will only employ applicants who have authorization to work permanently in the U.S. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Those who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire. No calls or agencies please.
Maritz is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-636-827-1650 or by sending an email to email@example.com .