At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it's helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
CCSi is the Customer's Center for Solutions Integration. We're responsible for designing, programming, optimizing, testing, and the demonstration of two-way mobile radio systems. These system demonstrations are performed in front of our customers before they accept delivery of the system.
- Be an active member of a team of developmental engineers, systems engineers, system technicians, and field personnel to understand, design, and test complex communications and information systems to meet customer requirements and schedule deadlines.
- Become familiar with the CCSi workflow processes and procedures to program and integrate equipment for a fully functional system.
- As a system staging engineer be an active participant.
- Driving force behind the implementation, optimization, troubleshooting, testing, and auditing of systems throughout the staging process.
- Provide detailed system design drawings/documentation, as well as hands-on support for systems testing and troubleshooting
- Serve as focal point & catalyst for the resolution of product and system problems in complex communications and information systems
- Develop new methods to improve performance, ease of installation, diagnostics, quality, and cycle time of complex systems
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT Networking, or related field
- Some applicable internship or actual experience preferred
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.