Radiance Technologies, a rapidly growing employee owned company supporting multiple technology development efforts is searching for students interested in learning reverse engineering techniques. We are looking for a self-starter with excellent technical skills to research and develop tools and techniques to support full spectrum cyber operations.
- Experience with x86 assembly language programming
- Experience with reverse engineering tools like IDA Pro, Kali, OllyDbg and Wireshark
- Experience developing custom software and hardware tools to assist in performing reverse engineering and vulnerability analysis
- Experience with In-Circuit-Debuggers/Emulators, Logic Analyzers, Oscilloscopes.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or relevant technical field
- Junior or Senior standing
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain a security clearance
- Experience with programming languages such as C and C++