Applied Imagination is a web consulting, design, and development agency based in Atlanta, Georgia. We are a team of innovative and creative thinkers who build amazing things. Our clients ask us to translate complex ideas into simple solutions that make life better and grow businesses. Founded out of a love of building, each one of us is passionate about creating great digital technology.
Web Technology and Business Intern Position
The Web Technology and Business Intern offers talented college students an opportunity to develop real-world skills and gain hands-on experience while working with highly experienced team members to learn about the world of web and mobile design and development. This internship is an opportunity to utilize innovative technology and receive an introduction to how websites are pitched, designed, built, and tested. During a 10-12-week period, interns will be assigned multiple projects in the areas of web design, development, marketing, sales, and operations.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities
- Approach problems analytically and use data to drive decisions. Offer solutions and think critically about business challenges. Research industry best standards and technologies to deliver the best solution possible.
- Working individually or with a team to ensure accuracy and quality of work. Share and present information effectively and concisely to internal team.
- Help manage data and files associated with websites and applications
- Assist with website content updates
- Complete thorough testing and document results
- Generate documentation for various web and application needs
- Ability to adapt to change quickly while still resolving current issues
- Maintain professional communication through multiple technologies
This is an Unpaid Internship, but it does come with some perks:
- Ability to earn course credit
- Free, in-office snack bar
- Weekly catered lunch
- Casual attire
- Team outings
- A keen interest in digital media or account management
- Applicants must be pursuing a 2-year or 4-year degree at an accredited college or university
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Dropbox, and other web services
- Ability to learn and new technologies quickly
- You're a responsible individual with a thirst to learn new things
- You do NOT need to know how to code or design