IAP Worldwide Services, Inc. is seeking a qualified summer intern to join the National Security + Technology (NS&T) team. This position will assist with various HR/Recruiting and Public Relations projects within the division.
- Engage with the Senior Director of Corporate Communications and Public Relations on special projects, including internal communications, social media engagement, marketing and promotional activities, and marketing research
- Engage and assist NS&T Recruiting and HR with new hire onboarding process to include initiating Costpoint requisitions
- Engage former IAP employees to request referrals and gauge interest and availability in returning to program
- Initiate the drug screens and background investigations for new employees
- Assist with auditing and completing PLC Compliance Forms
- Schedule interviews with recruiting candidates as needed during surge efforts
- Work with HR, Recruiting and Communications to develop, refine, and implement a former employee outreach and connectivity social media platform