House of Charity's mission is: Feed those in need, house those experiencing homelessness, and empower individuals to achieve independence. Our vision is to transform lives - one person at a time. With a variety of programs in housing, treatment, health and case management, and a Food Centre that provides free meals 365 days a year, House of Charity helps some of the most vulnerable people move off the streets and toward self-sufficiency.POSITION SUMMARY
Perform general housekeeping duties to maintain a safe, clean, pleasant physical environment at House of Charity Properties.PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensure cleanliness of HOC Resident Facilities
- Routinely cleans assigned facility area according to facility procedures.
- Ensures sleeping rooms are prepared for new tenancy within specified time lines.
Maintain Adequate Supply of Linen for Residents
- Routinely washes and stores linens according to procedures
- Performs or ensures routine maintenance is done on equipment
- Informs Supervisor of inventory levels.
- Writes up maintenance request forms
- Informs House Manager of concerns regarding client/s