This is a full-time consultancy role, with potential for hire. Our partner is a major health insurance provider in New Jersey offering products and services to NJ families and businesses.Candidate Profile:
- Current, or future, graduate in Computer Science, IS, IT, Engineering, Business Administration degree or related field
- Familiarity with SDLC, testing tools, capability and usage
- Enthusiastic individual who is eager to learn
- Ability to work full-time
This position will offer the candidate an opportunity to gain a foothold in a fast growing field. The candidate will get invaluable experience in, and exposure to, a wide variety of tools and processes, while continuing to build on the knowledge gained in classroom settings.Responsibilities:
- Support the team's performance and organization through the use of existing project tracker tools and calendars
- May create forecasting tools using current technology/systems (Access, Excel, Monarch, etc.)
- May translate business requirements and assist IT with the development of technical specifications.
- Recommend solutions based on data analysis to increase business efficiency and/or improve existing processes.
- Participate in internal and external project workgroup(s) and presentations.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for projects, implementations, system fixes and enhancements, etc.
- Prepare materials for internal and external audit activities; may review audit findings/reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinate and compile data across multiple Divisions in preparation for regulatory reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry preferred.
- Strong Computer Skills-Microsoft Office products to include (Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio,etc.)
- Team Player with strong Interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written Communication Skills
- Strong Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills are a must
- Full-Time (40 hours/week)
- $16.00/Hour (Plus Benefits)
WOS is a leading 501(c)(3) nonprofit committed to developing the skills of untapped talent from underserved and veteran communities through partnerships with organizations dedicated to diversifying their workforce. For more information, visit wforce.org