JX Truck Center is seeking enthusiastic entry-level Sales Excellence Trainee candidates to join our first-class team. Recruits will enter a specialized 3 month training program to prepare them for advancement into a sales executive role.
Let's go down the road to success together.
JX Truck Center offers career growth; competitive benefits and 401(k) packages with immediate vesting; competitive pay; medical, dental, vision and disability plans after 30 days of employment; sales incentive bonus programs; a great work environment; and the opportunity to join a growing, stable and reputable company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accomplish levels of sales training objectives
- Learn sales administration by completing rotation in sales function
- Learn sales process by completing training program; complete study assignments
- Gather market & customer information
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Attend educational and learning review meetings
- Travel within local territory and occasionally overnight for training & meetings
- Strong computer skills
- Technical aptitude
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Strong organizational & communication skills
- Willingness to relocate
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- High School or GED or better in General
- Bachelor's degree preferred - recent college graduates with a strong aptitude for sales or related field are encouraged to apply
- Motivated to succeed
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Understanding of basic business practices
- High energy level and excellent customer service skills
- Verbal communication prowess
JX Truck Center is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.
, but also to demonstrate a high level of success in assignments and job duties during the training period.
- 1 year(s): B2B sales
- Recent college graduate
- Associates or better in Sales
- Bachelors or better in Sales
- Communication Skills
- Computer Skills
- Phone Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Relationship Building Skills
- Sales Skills
- Writing Skills
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business