: You will assist Account Managers on a day to day basis with managing their accounts. Must be able to efficiently and accurately execute company processes and provide Account Managers quality support in delivering A+ service to our clients. Strong computer skills along with effective verbal, written and electronic communications are required. Must be able to perform within a team environment building long lasting relationships with customers, surety partners, company leadership and other team members.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of New and Remarket surety submissions including bond applications, interaction with our proprietary CRM system, interaction with varying surety submission platforms, and varying other ancillary information gathering systems in order to build a complete customer profile.
- Manage the renewal process as directed by the Account Manager, including; billing, invoicing and collection.
- Communicate with customer on underwriting requests.
- Claims follow up with the client as directed by the Account Manager.
- Execute change endorsement requests, may require communication with client and surety underwriting.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including personal computer with a variety of software, phone, fax, calculator, shredding, and photocopy machines
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Assist with special projects as assigned by management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of people
- Knowledge using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and Salesforce are a plus
Education and/or Experience:
- Able to coordinate resources and responsibilities
- High School graduate or general education degree (GED), college is a plus.
The following represents the physical demands that are required for an employee to successfully perform their job. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms and occasionally lift and carry light to moderate items such as copy paper and customer files. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
Benefits are and always will be an integral part of Surety Placement Services' (SPS) Culture. We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that provides support for our employees' physical, emotional and financial well-being. We are a family at SPS and our benefits reflect that. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid time off that grows with tenure, and paid holidays.Health Care BenefitsSurety Placement Services, LLC 401(k) Plan
Our 401(k) plan allows employees to save money and defer taxes on the amount of their savings and on any investment earnings on their savings. As an added incentive, employees receive tax-deferred company matching contributions if they choose to participate.
At Surety Placement Services (SPS), we like to say that we are a people first company, but we are also an industry leader in the Insurance and Surety Bond Business. SPS has been in business for over 17 years and we are a nationally recognized broker of surety bonds capable of meeting client needs in all 50 states. We have longstanding fruitful relationship with hundreds of agencies and dozens of sureties throughout the United States. Our calling card has always been our relationships and we are protective of both our clients and insurance partners. We protect them by operating with honesty and integrity as well as knowledge and expertise of our markets. We also strive to foster a professional, yet enjoyable and (business) casual environment. We encourage and reward teamwork and mutual respect.We want you to grow with us.
At SPS, we are truly a family and your success is our success. We regularly promote from within and invest in the professional development of our employees. This, and all job positions, have growth potential if you are willing to work for it. Our team of leaders will mentor and train you not only for this position, but for your next. We also support each team member's professional growth with both internal and external industry training, membership in professional associations and with professional certifications. Our current team has decades of experience with us and we are happy to share that knowledge. We also strongly encourage and support our employees in their endeavors to support and improve their communities through charitable work.