LeanData provides the leading Revenue Ops platform to manage all go-to-market motions to increase speed to revenue, improve the buyer experience, and better align sales and marketing ROI.
As the leader in Lead-to-Account Matching, Routing and Marketing Attribution solutions, LeanData stands at the center of your CRM connecting data to the right people, so businesses can accelerate time to revenue and drive growth. Now we're continuing on our promise to relentlessly innovate with the LeanData Revenue Ops platform where teams can plan, execute, and analyze their ever-changing go-to-market motions with a single, centrally-managed platform that's agile, transparent, and comprehensive. The LeanData Revenue Ops platform also integrates with leading sales and marketing applications to further streamline best-in-class go-to-market execution for companies of all size.
LeanData helps many of the world's fastest-growing enterprises, including Glassdoor, Marketo and more, to automate, simplify and accelerate revenue for their go- to-market motions.
LeanData is seeking a strong performer Account Development Representative to join our fast-growing team and have a real impact in building the next great SaaS business. The primary responsibility of the ADR will be to communicate LeanData's value proposition to decision-makers and influencers in order to acquire qualified opportunities.
This is a rare opportunity for a recent university graduate or current SDR who is passionate about starting a sales career. This role involves researching companies and contacts, and qualifying each opportunity before sending on an Account Executive. The ADR works with demand generation to uncover and create new opportunities that will result in closed business. We're looking for an ADR who can adapt quickly to change, has excellent time management and interpersonal skills. Depending on your sales experience, the ADR will be promoted into an Account Executive role in 12 to 18 months.
Benefits include competitive compensation, equity, healthcare and flexible vacation.Responsibilities:
- Connecting with prospects using phone and email, as well as responding to all inbound leads
- Procuring Sales Qualified Leads for Account Executives
- Documenting daily activities in Salesforce CRM
- Working closely with the sales team to accelerate sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts
- Recommending process enhancements for more targeted demand generation efforts and improved selling techniques
- Representing and protecting the LeanData brand with integrity and teamwork in all written and oral communication
- 4-year college degree required
- You have 0-1 year of meaningful working experience
- You have a consistent record of achieving measurable goals in previous roles
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You possess strong business insight and curiosity about the prospect's business
- You are able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Outbound sales call experience preferred
LeanData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.