The Camp Recovery Center is growing and seeking passionate, highly motivated individuals to join our team. Located in the tranquility of the Santa Cruz redwoods, The Camp Recovery Center has been treating adults and adolescents for drug addiction for almost 30 years. Considered a leader in the field of drug and alcohol treatment, The Camp has built a nationally recognized reputation in medical and therapeutic communities. Our compassionate and caring treatment programs provide clients with the newest advances in addiction treatment, all while residing in a truly peaceful setting. We are committed to providing the best care available for those suffering from the disease of addiction.
We are seeking an experienced Admissions Coordinator to join our team, a highly motivated professional with a desire to change lives.
This position requires an understanding of facility's treatment program and philosophy, and admission process and criteria. Applicant must have a strong sense of empathy and desire to help others as clients call us when they are in crisis. A positive attitude and a team mentality are an absolute necessity. This is a great opportunity with a chance to make an impact and help assist in changing lives of those with substance use disorders.Distinguishing Characteristics:
- The handling of prospective patient inquiries.
- Assess appropriateness of patient to The Camp.
- Maintain documentation system.
- Schedule consultations and notify appropriate counseling staff members.
1. Education - High school graduate. Knowledge of chemical dependency or marketing experience. Must be self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
2. Experience - Must possess pleasant telephone voice and ability to communicate with people in crisis situations. Must possess excellent spoken and written English and the ability to maintain a comprehensive and confidential filing system, and maintain legible handwriting.
3. Certifications - RADT_i or higher, CPR/First Aid.
4. Licenses - Must have a valid driver's license and a safe driving record.
5. Special Requirements - Must be able to sit for approximately 7 hours per 8 hour shift. Must be able to see at 20/40 corrected vision and hear (hearing aid acceptable). Must be able to lift a patient of an average weight from 140 to 179 lbs from the floor to a bed or a chair.
6. Age/Gender Specifics - Ability to work with male and female, adolescent (13- 17), adult (18-over) substance abuse/dual diagnosed population.
You will excel at customer service and being able to partner with various levels of management. As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to develop your skills with our fast-paced and growing Company.
As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to develop your skills within our fast paced and growing program. There are now many opportunities for advancement both at Camp Recovery Center and our new parent company, Acadia Healthcare.
Acadia is a provider of inpatient behavioral healthcare services. Acadia operates a network of 225 behavioral healthcare facilities with approximately 9,190 beds in 37 states, the United Kingdom and Puerto Rico. Acadia provides psychiatric and chemical dependency services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers, outpatient clinics and therapeutic school-based programs
We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality of chemical dependency treatment to adolescents and adults, embracing the values of integrity, responsibility, respect, accountability, and excellence into the care we provide. Whether you are battling an addiction to alcohol, heroin, meth, or pain medications, you can rest assured that the staff at The Camp will do everything in our power to not only help you heal, but to help you regain the confidence needed to lead a life of lasting sobriety.
Employment is contingent upon successful clearance and completion of your background screening.