Coordinates administration for automotive dealership obligations including Dealer Finance Income. Accurate, appropriate and timely review/approval of new dealership on-boards, renewals and terminations. Management oversight of Terms of Sale violations, retail draft privilege, title follow-up, contract reversals, prohibited customer listing. Ensure adherence with regulatory and policy requirements for non-Wholesale portfolio. Candidate will have daily contact with Field Sales Organization on all aspects of retail dealership portfolio.
- Promptly escalate any non-compliant matters to the appropriate business unit leader.
- Proactively identify means to mitigate risk and promptly identify accounts with elevated risk level; take appropriate responsive action(s).
- Control/minimize losses for all dealer obligations within assigned portfolio.
- Successfully complete all training and certification requirements.
- Achieve satisfactory internal/external site reviews.
- Ensure analysis is thorough and properly documented.
- Responsible for unresolved non-commercial dealer obligations (including escalation to Commercial Operations when appropriate), provide dealer level reporting and regularly scheduled monitoring updates relative to outliers within each obligation.
- Maintain diligent follow up to conclude all action plans as directed, including all applicable system updates.
- Seek and act on opportunities to reduce operating costs and maximize efficiency.
- Ensure world-class dealer service and achieve satisfactory JD Power survey results.
- Profitably grow new commercial business by interacting with the new business growth team to identify opportunities.
- Maximize returns (ROE/ROEC/ROA).
- Ensure all owned processes are kept current, consistent with documentation, reviewed periodically for compliance and assessed against the business need and reputation risk.
- Full compliance with respect to Information Security Standards and Policies - Procedures, including but not limited to, encryption standards, laptop security, Information Asset Management Security and data protection.
HS diploma or equivalent required. Associate / Bachelor's degree in business related discipline preferred. Will consider recent college graduate. Prior leadership experience is preferred. Education may be used as a proxy for experience.
- Perform technical tasks required to support ongoing business operations
- Skilled technician in a hands-on environment, often highly specialized.
- Typically requires advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong financial analysis and analytic/problem solving skills required