About The Ken Blanchard Companies
At Blanchard, we believe that everyone deserves to have a great manager. As a leadership training and development company for more than 35 years, we have trained millions of the world's best managers at top companies across the globe. Our goal is to train and develop managers who know how to bring out the best in their people, create great places to work, and deliver bottom-line results for their organizations.
We're looking for an experienced consultant or trainer who is passionate about delighting clients. As a key partner to the sales team, you'll use a consultative approach to deliver high quality training programs to develop and expand Blanchard's business.
We are open to candidates in the following key market areas: San Francisco, Boston, Seattle, Washington DC, Dallas, Columbus, New York, Orlando and Toronto.
Find out more about us at www.kenblanchard.com
What You Will Do
- Use a consistent format to deliver and facilitate quality training programs, consulting and assigned client work.
- Use a consultative approach to identify additional business opportunities that arise from client sessions and communicates the opportunities to sales.
- Facilitate communications between clients, sales people, project managers and other departments to ensure efficient and effective interactions between all parties.
- Partner with sales staff, acting as an expert in topic/product/service area.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of training sessions, providing feedback summaries, changes and/or recommendations as needed.
- Interact and communicate effectively with Project Managers, Staffing, Professional Services and other internal departments about client projects.
- Complete event summary reports and distributes to appropriate parties.
- Attend Professional Services internal meetings as booking schedule allows.
- Provide support in additional areas of Professional Services as assigned.
- May serve as a subject matter expert for a content area, delivery method or platform for Professional Services.
What We Are Looking For
- Professional Experience: Bachelor's degree in relevant field. Graduate degree preferred. Five plus years of experience delivering training and consulting, either as an internal or external consultant or equivalent combination. Experience with multiple training methods and styles. Track record of building and maintaining successful client and colleague relationships. Experience facilitating using virtual platforms such as WebEx and Adobe Connect preferred.
- Customer Relationship Experience: Good communication skills with effective customer service orientation. Ability to build rapport with clients, solve problems and find solutions.
- Industry Experience: Expert on Blanchard products and services.
- Strong Planning: Effective strategic planning and problem solving skills. Highly organized. Able to plan, coordinate and control calendar and projects. Ability to handle multiple tasks at once with attention to detail.
- Flexible: Adaptable. Willing and able to travel often
What We Value
- Servant Leadership: We believe the best leaders empower and inspire others to do their best work.
- Passion: We want team members who share our passion for leadership, are aligned with Blanchard's core values, and are committed to making a difference for our clients.
- Resilience: We value the ability to bounce back and persevere in the face of adversity and failure.
- Collaboration: We believe the best solutions are created when people from different backgrounds and disciplines work closely together in an environment of respect and trust.
- Continuous Learning: We value learning and growth at all levels of the organization and want team members who are eager to learn and share their knowledge with others.
- Connection:We are committed to creating connected relationships, supporting and caring for each other while also having fun together.
The Ken Blanchard Companies is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that values diversity. EOE F/M/Disabled/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.