You ve got a plan and you re sticking to it. Thoroughness and attention to detail are some of your key strengths. You can communicate effectively to a wide variety of people, especially those who may not fully understand the task at hand. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team- Kidwell is seeking a self-motivated individual for a Project Management Internship.
What You ll Do:
- Follow project methodologies outlined by Project Managers
- Assist with processing and distribution of RFI s, transmittals and change orders
- Produce, organize, categorize, and mark electronic drawings using CAD, Revit, and Bluebeam software
- Multitask and use time effectively in order to meet project deadlines
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors and other departments within in Kidwell
- Pick-up and delivery of plans, specs, and other various materials
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Do You Have What It Takes? -
- Candidates should be pursuing a degree in Construction Management or similar field.
- All candidates must be able to pass a physical exam and drug screening and must maintain a valid Driver s license.
- Candidates must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week and more than one semester.
This internship offers competitive pay with career development potential. Other intern benefits include 2 vacation days, 1 sick day, and a Kidwell clothing allowance.