What You'll Get to Do:
- Design and implement a DOE experiment to determine which variables are driving the test fixture's ability to accurately measure filter performance such as passband loss, frequency shift, transmission rejection and VSWR changes.
- Once critical variables are identified, run gauge R&R's on all existing test fixtures and determine the operator error coming from person to person using test fixtures.
- Run wear and aging test to find out when to replace conductive gaskets, stand-off and spring-loaded IO pins. Determine fixture maintenance schedules and put in place safeguards for determining when a fixture is going bad with heavy use.
- Define correlation criteria and limits that allow for periodic test and calibration of test fixtures to a standard.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Education and Experience:
- Pursuing graduate degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Senior status pursuing undergraduate degree.
- Experience in Mathematics, data collection, and statistical analysis
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience in the design of data collection in a radio frequency design environment.
What We can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.