JOB SUMMARY: Responsible work delivering Applied Behavior Analysis services with youth and staff in a residential setting in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team. Support the PBIS team. Involves a broad range of training and development activities, assessment services, case consultation, and requires quality documentation of services provided. Will work under the supervision of a BCBA.
1. Demonstrate Behavior Analytic skills from the BACB 4th edition task list.
2. Delivers behavioral services campus wide for both youth therapy and staff training, including trauma informed practices.
3. Completes Preference Assessments, Functional Behavior Assessments, and Behavior Intervention Plans, as qualified and as assigned by the Behavior Services Manager
4. Completes accurate, timely clinical documentation of the highest quality and consistent with agency standards, rules and regulations, and Medicaid. Completes required assessments, training modules, behavioral plans and progress notes.
5. Enters necessary documentation into the MyEvolve medical records and billing system for services provided.
6. Formulates, coordinates, and implements programming associated with campus wide PBIS and individual youth behavior plans. Works with other residential team members, clinical therapists, school liaison, activities coordinator, case managers, teachers, etc., as needed to ensure services are successfully implemented.
7. Discrete Trial Training, as needed.
8. Conducting assessments (VB-MAPP)
9. Collects data, graphs data, analyze and summarize data. Use data to monitor the course of PBIS implementation fidelity and treatment services for individual youth.
10. Participate in staffing's to communicate youth status and progress with identified partners such as Department of Children and Families and Guardian Ad Litems.
11. Attends and participates in all treatment plan reviews, psychiatric consultations, internal/external utilization meetings, and/or any client review meetings requiring the therapist intern's input.
12. Participate in and assist with PBIS program implementation, participation and distribution of CHN PBIS dollars.
13. Is a participating member of the PBIS Team on campus in order to guide the team, utilize the 4 step problem solving model, and train staff when deficits are identified.
14. May sit in on intakes during admission process and assist the intake coordinator in order to assess systems.
15. Works within the philosophy, function and Human Resources practices of the Children's Home Network.
16. Provide behavior skills training with staff in order to coach the implementation of evidence based behavior management techniques.
17. Build rapport with staff and youth.
18. Engage in positive interactions with all staff and youth.
19. Observed and identify training and teaching opportunities.
20. Application of PBIS Tier 2 and Tier 3 plans.
21. Assist in the monitoring and improvement of PBIS Tier 1 operations on campus.
22. Participate in and facilitate meetings, staffing's, and trainings.
23. Support the PBIS program on campus through trainings staff, working directly with youth, data collection, and utilizing problem solving with staff.
24. Creating and implementing campus wide behavioral systems for prevention and staff performance management systems.
25. Oversee implementation of behavior analysis services by other staff.
26. Assisting the BCBA with all day to day operations in serving the behavioral needs of clients and staff in a residential facility.
27. Any other behavior analyst activities related to the PBIS program including, researching literature, disseminating information on the program, and activities related to behavior analysis services.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Required: a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college with a major in counseling, social work, psychology, nursing, rehabilitation, special education, health education, or a related human services field. Be enrolled in a Master's Degree program at the University of South Florida in Applied Behavior Analysis. Previous experience n applied behavior analysis preferred. Registered Behavior Technician or BCaBA preferred.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL SKILLS: