Universal Creative is seeking unique and bold talent to grow with us as we envision, design and deliver innovative attractions, exhilarating experiences, world-class resorts and immersive parks around the globe. Join us in creating a Universe of fun!
JOB SUMMARY: Work with and support the Advanced Technology Team. Interns will support development of Advanced Technology platforms, research and development, and will support Advanced Technology efforts within Universal Creative project teams.
- Research and analysis of technologies
- Writing scopes of work
- Development/integration of technology (including prototype mock-ups)
- Technical documentation preparation (including test and design templates)
- Participate in project creative development and assist with vendor demonstrations
- Further develop technology platforms
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution with current class standing of Junior or above.
- Recent graduates will not be eligible for this program.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA is preferred.
- An official transcript may be required upon request.
- Preferred majors may include: Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical with design/technology focus), Graphic Design, UI/UX Development
- Preferred coursework: Electrical/Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Graphic Design, Computer Science, Theater, Game Design, Digital Media
Preferable skills for success in role includes but not limited to:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and organization.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams.
- Consistent attendance.
Please note the following:
- Universal Creative does not provide housing. Interns are responsible for their own housing and transportation.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Fall Internships are approximately from September 2019 through December 2019.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
IT'S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE