Description/Job SummaryUnited in Performance. Inspired by Innovation.
Performance unites us, innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward. Count on Epiroc to deliver customer-oriented solutions needed to succeed today and the technology to lead tomorrow. To do this, we believe in diverse teams that work together across borders to develop, produce, market and service the most innovative products available. Grow your career at Epiroc!
At Epiroc USA LLC, our Mining and Rock Excavation Service Division provides a broad range of services with the aim of maximizing customers' productivity. We focus on spare parts supply, professional service, support solutions and training. This open Intern - Marketing Communications (MarCom) position will be based in the Denver, Colorado area.
The Marketing Communications intern is to support the Marketing Communications Manager and MarCom team with various marketing, administrative and organizational tasks. The position includes assisting the team with coordination of the tradeshows and industry events and preparing data for marketing automation and CRM integration. Also, other marketing tasks, such as updating inventory of branded items, literature and tradeshow collateral, may be included. There is also an opportunity to participate in projects related to content marketing, web and digital, demand generation campaigns, channel advertisement, etc. The successful development and completion of these initiatives will increase process efficiencies and provide better support to customers in the mining and infrastructure industry.Responsibilities:
- Monitor, schedule, and plan for trade shows and customer/distributor events; maintain trade show exhibition materials and provide tracking system; participate in team briefing preparation
- Maintain Customer Management database to ensure that all mailing lists are kept up to date
- Administer and monitor the company giveaway store
- Organize literature and provide systematic storage for easy access; provide support to all sales staff for mailing of these materials to customers
- Follow-up on any company promotion whether internal or external
- Track all related expenses
- Participate in market intelligence and feedback through online research as needed
- Attend marketing team meetings
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in a related discipline, with a Junior class designation
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word)
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, smartphone applications and Accounting Programs is highly preferred
- Previous marketing internship related experience is preferred
- Participation by candidates in collegiate clubs, student organizations or local community organizations that required marketing communications related work is preferred
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated and team oriented in an ongoing effort to strengthen the MarCom Group's effectiveness and performance
- The successful candidate must be located within the greater Denver, Colorado area
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries. Epiroc had revenue in 2017 of $ 3.7 billion USD and has more than 13,000 employees. Principal product development and manufacturing units of Epiroc are located in Sweden, the United States, Canada, China and India.
Diversity is key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. In the 150 countries where you can find us, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders. This way our employees can grow in the business, wherever they are at their careers, from entry level to senior leadership. We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.