Special Aerospace Services (SAS) is a small, dynamic, certified 8(a), Woman-Owned aerospace company headquartered in Boulder, Colorado and two-time winner of the Inc. 5000 award. SAS is a leading engineering and development firm delivering innovative systems engineering solutions to the aerospace industry, emerging commercial spaceflight sector, and U.S. government agencies, including the Department of Defense.
As a Communications Intern, you will use your current research and writing skills while building valuable experience in a variety of communication areas such as marketing, outreach and general office operations. SAS is a dynamic, innovative, fast-paced, environment with a team of dedicated, passionate individuals working on cutting-edge projects and committed to helping expand opportunities for engaged individuals.
Ideal candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Strong writing, research and critical thinking skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience with Social Media Marketing and SEO a plus