The Short Form Production group provides strategic, creative and cost effective Production, Post-production scheduling/supervision, and Asset management services for Disney Channel, Disney XD, Disney Junior, and Radio Disney. The group's focus is on content that is less than 11 minutes and other non-traditional content.Specific content areas include, but are not limited to:
Responsibilities :A day in the life…
- On-Air and Off-Air Marketing and Promotions: Promo spots, Stunts, and Activations promoting Disney Channel, Disney XD, Disney Junior Network Image and Series/Movies.
- Disney Media Sales and Marketing: Promos spots/Commercials, Contests, Sweepstakes, Sponsor spots that integrate Channel advertisers.
- Micro Content: 3 second to 1 minute original and derivative content posted to the Disney LOL App and other digital/social media platforms.
- Digital Media Content: Online content or games placed on Disney Channel, Disney XD, Disney Junior websites and other branded online platforms.
- Partnership Marketing Creative: Promos/Commercials highlighting products from other Walt Disney Company divisions to air on Disney Channel.
- Radio Disney: (All Digital and Marketing content; and Radio Disney Music Awards Red Carpet/Pre-Show).
As the team's intern, you will provide production and administrative support to the Short Form Production Group. You will work on projects across all networks and media platforms. The internship provides a talented and motivated student the opportunity to work on a range of projects with a variety of production companies and creative professionals, as well as to develop production coordinating skills.As the intern, you may:
Basic Qualifications :What you bring to the role…
- Organize and maintain production files and production asset storage.
- Assist in the design and development of digital database with vendor, crew, location and other resource information.
- Participate in pre-production planning and meetings for upcoming shoots.
- Support the Production team on location and in-studio during shoots.
- Assist in coordination and delivery of Micro-Content footage and finished content.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Proven skills/proficiency utilizing MS Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Previous internship in video/film production (outside of school coursework/projects/personal projects).
- Solid written and verbal skills.
- A positive attitude.
- Ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible.
Additional Information :
- Junior or Senior-level standing, or a recent graduate within 6 months of graduation date.
- Experience in new media or social media content production.
- Interest in children's television.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- All candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class - OR - be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months - OR - be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program in order to qualify for this internship.
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
- All candidates must be available from September - December
- All candidates must be available to work daytime Monday through Friday 40 hours/week in Burbank, CA.