Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. We're a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. You'll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. You'll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.The Role:
The Business Operations Intern will help with the on-boarding of new hire and assist with questions, issues and general overall employee questions on support of applications as well as office IT equipment. The Business Operations Intern will be involved with frontline communication with both employees and new hires and must have a team mentality, strong soft skills, and a high level of attention to detail.
The Business Operations Intern will also be involved with the key, day to day aspects involved with running Business Operations.Responsibilities:
- General duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist Business Operations team with new hire on-boarding, documentation, and special projects.
- Support of BusOps function with managing smaller, scheduled tasks and support requests.
- Some maintenance of office IT equipment as conference equipment (Chrome boxes), network printers, dashboards and monitors
- Ad-hoc requests as needed
- Basic understanding of physical and software security
- A major or concentration in any of these areas - Business Management, Computer Systems, Computer Engineering, Human Resources Management, International Business, etc.
- Individual should possess strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced PC skills, specifically with enterprise application administration, managing files and a solid understanding of Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, et al).
- Must be able to work 20 hours a week.
- Start Date: immediately
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If you're looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You'll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, "the best" coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation, including stock options and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Don't forget to check out our podcast! ( https://www.recordedfuture.com/resources/podcasts )Join the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners from the CyberWire to learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you'd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence. All episodes are free and available on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher