SHIFT: No Weekends
SCHEDULE: Full-timeTriStar Centennial Medical Center
Location: Centennial Imaging Outpatient Center
356 24th Ave. N Suite 100
Shift: Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm
Our Mission- Above all else, we're committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually, industry leading patient satisfaction scores, and defined pathways for the personal as well as professional growth of our employees. Our dedication has to awards of recognition including being named a World's Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
About this opportunity:
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women's services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center's 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
The CT/MRI technologist performs CT scans as well MRI in an outpatient setting providing the highest level of customer service and image quality.
General Essential Functions:
1. Performs CT/MRI exams following protocols and in a timely manner, ensuring a high quality of care.
2. Takes patient history and retrieves any necessary orders or prior images.
3. Provides patient history/signs/symptoms appropriate to the exam to the radiologist
4. Appropriately completes documentation
5. Coordinates patient flow and checks daily list to ensure all exams are complete.
6. Supports ALARA
7. Informs patient about procedure and answers questions.
8. Interacts and professionally communicates with physicians, patients and family members.
9. Starts IVs for contrast administration
10. Uses power injector
11. Performs general X-ray exams using CR
12. Maintains all licenses, certifications and accreditations required as outlined in Job Qualifications
13. Daily upkeep of departmental work areas (cleaning, stocking, etc)
14. Promotes customer service initiative by adhering to the ICARE values
15. Supports and participates in quality (QI) and performance improvement (PI) plans.
16. Compliance with quarterly targeted metrics (i.e. Kronos, HealthStream, PACS, etc)
17. Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
18. Other duties as assigned.
1. Graduate of accredited school of radiologic technology
2. Current ARRT certification with advanced registry, or registry eligible with advanced CT certification within 1 year of hire or within 6 months of eligibility.
3. 1 year post graduate experience preferred.
4. BLS certification required