EmberHope Youthville is currently seeking applicants for our Training/Recruiter position in Texas. To be successful in this position you must be able to:
1. Follow Company policies and procedures and operate according to the department operations manual
2. Meet or exceed identified recruitment targets to grow capacity
3. Serves as lead pre-service trainer for the Company for all new foster parents
4. Arrange and oversee training for current foster parents.
5. Recruit for and assist with program development for therapeutic foster care.
6 Assist in passing all site inspections
How you will spend your time in this job:
A bachelor's degree in social work or other human services is required, a master's degree from an accreditied college or university is preferred. The master's degree degree must have at least nine credit hours in graduate level courses that focus on family and individual function and interaction .
Two years of child placing agency experience conducting child placing activities is required as well as experience with Texas Department of Family and Protective Services Minimum Standards for Child Placing Agencies, and Youth for Tomorrow. You must have an advanced understanding of how trauma impacts the child welfare system; previous training experience preferred and a comfort level teaching prospective foster parents,. Proficiency with Microsoft Office and system databases also required.
Physical working requirements - Travel 30-50% of the time. Driving agency or personal vehicle including at night. Ability to do occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs. Able to walk upstairs. Ability to work flexible schedule including evenings and weekends to maintain community contacts. Employee is subject to outside environmental conditions occasionally; inside conditions frequently, with protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature change.