Spireon's Marketing department seeks versatile, hardworking, and self-motivated intern with strong writing, analytical skills and preferably with graphic design experience to work approximately 20 hours per week. Interns will learn about content marketing strategies and develop a wide variety of marketing materials. Using marketing automation, social media, and other digital channels, interns will be exposed to a broad range of marketing functions, processes and techniques. Interns will also gain valuable knowledge about connected vehicle technology through product, industry and competitor research. This is a paid position.
Primary Activities and Responsibilities
- Copywriting for marketing materials, including brochures, email campaigns, blog articles, newsletters, etc.
- Spreadsheet analysis of marketing and sales data, as well as industry data associated with automotive and transportation industries
- Create PowerPoint presentations, Info graphics and other visual sales and marketing tools
- Web research to identify industry trends, competitors, potential partners, and sales prospects
- Assist with social media channels to post updates, gain new followers, and analyze trends that help us better engage with our customers and audiences
- Administrative tasks to support marketing team members, such as preparing materials for shipment, contacting vendors, ordering supplies, organizing, filing, etc.
Experience and Skills Required
- Must have completed at least 1 year of undergraduate studies pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Business.
- Excellent writing skills (samples required)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (primarily Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Adobe InDesign and/or Photoshop capabilities a plus (samples preferred)
- Self-starter with ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment where tight deadlines exist
- Excellent time management and high attention to detail
- Positive attitude and willingness to help wherever needed