We are a marketing/media company in Calabasas looking for summer interns who are majoring in graphic design or animation. We have clients from all industries including entertainment, food, events, cannabis, banking, gas/oil, etc.
2 days per week in office
2-3 months (depending on school requirements)
- Assist the creative team in designing print and digital visual content including social media posts, Instagram stories, event flyers, email marketing newsletters, Google Slide presentations, promotional merch, web design, etc.
- Develop branding assets for clients including mood board development, logo design, and typeface research
- Creating graphic assets for brand asset packages
- Work as part of a team of creatives to analyze, create, and ideate content daily
- Find creative design solutions to execute brand partnerships.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, After Effects)
- An eye for detail. Ability to proof one's own work and catch errors
- Has an outgoing personality and is a hard worker
- Has a strong interest in current media trends, networking, product/brand promotion, etc.
- Proficient working knowledge of the following social media specs
- Highly organized, can multi-task in high-pressure situations
- Dependable and punctual
- Proficient knowledge of Google Docs
- Multi-tasking is a must