- Associates degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Current, unencumbered ARMDS certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of documented full-time professional experience as a general sonographer, cardiac sonographer, pediatric cardiac sonographer and/or vascular technologist.
- Experience as a clinical or didactic instructor in a general sonography, cardiac sonography, pediatric sonography and/or vascular technology program.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to create and maintain relationships
- Motivated, self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work flow
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
Do you want to make a difference? Do you have a passion for Medical Diagnostic Sonography? If so, then ECPI University may be the place for you. We are seeking professionals with the experience and knowledge to help transform the lives of our students.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master's, Bachelor's, and Associate's degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.