View's mission is to create delightful human environments.
In the great tradition of challenging the way we think about everyday essentials, the team at View has reinvented something that hasn't changed for centuries - the simple window - and in doing so, is transforming the largest industry in the world: real estate.
We manufacture View Dynamic Glass, a new generation of smart windows that let in natural light and views, and enhance mental and physical wellbeing by significantly reducing headaches, eyestrain and drowsiness. In addition, View's windows reduce glare and heat, improving the energy efficiency of buildings by 20 percent. View's windows are digital, cloud connected, and can be controlled from anywhere, including your phone. We are also leveraging advances in AI to develop smart building and IoT applications that make buildings healthier, smarter and more productive than anyone ever imagined.
View is already installed in over 50 million square feet and is growing rapidly. If you dream of changing the world to make it a better place - join us.ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to learn and perform all measurements and complete analysis utilizing lab equipment such as: SEM, LIT, and Confocal.
- Participate in assuring factory alignment exists with respect to product and process specifications.
- Participate in root cause analysis and corrective action for internal and external issues; 8d and 5 why.
- Become proficient at utilizing Lab metrologies and techniques for failure analysis and product measurements.
- Assist Quality Team in daily activities as assigned.
- Work closely with Senior Quality Engineer to optimize Linescanner and vision systems through data and equipment analysis to drive improved results.
- Support inspection and testing of incoming materials and ensuring that they meet the ASTM and industry requirements.
- Assist in development and generation of SOPs as related to Quality functions and Lab activities with an additional focus on document control.
- Provide direct support to Engineering and Lab Staff.
- Flexibility to perform other activities in the factory as needed.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of quality systems is a plus
- Process capability and Cpk study background
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent organizational and good Interpersonal skills
- Able to perform well in high pressure situations
- Experienced with ISO9001:2015
- B.S. degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematical (STEM) fields of study or 5 or more years of related quality experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a Bachelors' degree or higher in science or engineering related fields of study.
- Lean Six Sigma experience, leading Green Belt or Black Belt projects
View, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. and builders. If that sounds like you, take a lo at our their best and support them in every step of the way.