Required Skills and Education
You don't see it, but it's there. Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics - from saving emissions in the City of Lights to powering the Mars Rover to protecting the F-35 fighter jet. At Electronic Systems, you'll be among the brightest minds, working on the aerospace and defense industry's most difficult problems. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too.
Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first - exemplified by our missions: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us®" and "We Innovate For Those Who Move The WorldTM." Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with us.
In Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) solutions, you'll help develop systems that sense, control, exploit and disseminate actionable information to warfighters supporting a variety of missions.
The Cross Domain Technical Intern will show a demonstrated knowledge of Cyber Security and enterprise Cyber Security solutions.
- Ability to apply security principles and mechanisms to the systems and enterprise system designs.
- Knowledge / expertise in systems security engineering, including requirements analysis and system architecture design.
- Understand data transmissions used to conceal confidential information during transmit.
- Experience with security design processes, defense-in-depth, information domains.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Completion of sophomore or junior year in College
- Working towards a degree in Engineering or Computer Science related field
- Maintained at least a 3.5GPA
- Graduation schedule for May/June 2020
Administrative (installation and configuration) knowledge of the following systems, applications, and protocols