SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Frankfort Regional Medical Center is a 173-bed, acute care facility, Level III Trauma Center, Primary Stroke Center, and Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI that serves Franklin, Anderson, Owen, Woodford, Shelby and surrounding counties.
** View our Campus and Facility Floor Maps
Owned by Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), Frankfort Regional has received numerous awards and accolades for its quality of care, including Magnet® designation for nursing excellence.
Accredited by The Joint Commission, the hospital offers an array of medical and surgical programs including 24-hour emergency care, cardiovascular, gastroenterology, imaging, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, senior behavioral health, sleep disorders, surgical care and women's services.
Learn more about Frankfort Regional's Services and Careers
- Knowledge of radiological procedures and contrast media protocols
- Prepares patient for procedure, explains procedure to patient. Monitors and reports changes in patient condition to appropriate healthcare providers
- Basic knowledge of computers and Mac Lab system equipment and related software
- Obtains and documents accurate patient information on assessments and other forms
- Knowledge of accessory equipment operations to ensure patient and guest safety and image quality
- Demonstrates knowledge of patient positioning for optimum imaging
- Identifies anatomical orientation on all required images, and ensures proper film identification on all images. Abides by Regulatory requirements, National Safety Goals, Scope of Practice and Code of Ethics
- Technologist communicates preliminary procedure diagnostic findings to physician(s)
- Evaluates quality of procedure and determines if additional imaging is required
- Provides direct patient care to patients of specified ages
- Demonstrates ethical and professional conduct (attitude and behavior). Maintains licensure in a timely manner
- Ability to maintain confidential information and patient privacy
- Technologist contributes to the efficient operation of the department, ensuring the quality of continuity of patient care and safety
- Consistently perform radiation safety measures
- Assist in mentoring new team members or students
- Performs other related duties as required
- Enter patient procedure in Meditech and scan supply charges.
- Use the CA1000 to place images on CD label and file.
- Import images from CD into CA1000 for review by physicians