At Fetch Robotics, we continually add new features and capabilities to our robotics platform. We are looking for an intern to develop robust demos to showcase our product.
Project work will include programming, data collection, and analysis.Project work will include most or all of:
- Interfacing IOT devices with Fetchcore using SDK/API
- Develop apps for Fetchlink to control various hardware devices.
- Creating visualizations of data collected by robots.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated ability to tackle and own in-depth projects, and will get to work with a variety of teams and learn new tools, both from other Fetchers and independently.
- Working knowledge of Python or C++
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working on degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with robots and/or ROS, or projects integrating electromechanical and software components
- Familiarity with other programming languages and automation tools